Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lake/Easter Weekend!

I have been so busy enjoying every minute of this Spring Break!! The past few days I was at the lake with my mom and Nan! We had such a great time together! We went shopping, had some amazing dinners/lunches out, and enjoyed the amazing view that we don't get at home! The lake still had some ice, but  there were many spots where the ducks, geese, and swans were swimming in the water (with no ice)!! The weather was beautiful while we were there, which means Spring is here and Summer is on it's way!! We loved watching the geese walk across the ice and sometimes fall through the ice! Haha!



We got home yesterday and I was SOOOO excited to see my baby bear!!! He was waiting at the door for me!!!


My brother is home for the Easter weekend!! Today it's in the high 50's, which is warm to me!!! I'm loving it!! Every Easter, at our local fairgrounds, a sand sculptor (Roger Powell) does an AMAZING sand sculpture of Jesus dying on the cross and many other religious scenes! Today it was jam packed with people wanting to see it! He never fails because it was spectacular as always! It almost brings tears to your eyes how beautiful it is.

 "Welcome To The Common Ground"

 "With God all things are possible." This was in honor of those suffering and fighting cancer.

 "May you come to realize that insignificant as you may seem in this great universe, you are an important part of God's plan." This was in honor of our U.S. Military. Off to the right is the sculptor.

I got this Blue Fleece Double-Breasted Coat from Kohls for 20 cents after Christmas (sorry I had to brag)!!!! Similar to this for $27.80.
I'm going to dinner with my family tonight, so my outfit had to be classy and comfy for walking around the fairgrounds and for going to a nice dinner. What are you all up to this Easter weekend? Do you have any traditions??


Layered necklace from Charming Charlie (last year) similar to this for $10.80!
Pink Dotted Blouse from Forever 21 (last year) similar to this for $22.80.
Khaki Skinny Pants (this year) from Wet Seal for $19.50!!!
Brown Oxfords from Forever 21 (last year) similar to these CUTE ones for $24.80!

13 comments:

  1. Amy I adore this outfit for dinner! That blouse is fabulous and woah I would brag too if I got a jacket for 20cents! Like is that even possible?! Glad to hear you are having a fabulous time with your family over the Easter weekend. Your dog is too cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much! Yes I couldn't believe the 20 cents thing either!!! Have a wonderful Easter!!!

      Delete
  2. You have such a great style, I like your outfits.

    What do you think about following each other, let me know I follow back


    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Ill have to check out your blog!! :)

      Delete
  3. 20 cents! I'd brag too! I really like your outfit, perfect for the Easter weekend. I love your necklace and shoes especially (I am basically obsessed with oxford shoes haha). Glad you are enjoying your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oxfords are so classy! I love them too!! Thank you!! Have a wonderful Easter Inge!!!

      Delete
  4. Those sculptures are beautiful! Pretty amazing the talent he has! What a great deal on the coat and love that bright punk shirt too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a Great Weekend this Easter. Happy Easter to you & yours, Amy!!

    I love what you wore too. A great, chic, fabulous outfit!! That blouse is so pretty, loving the Oxfords & necklace too. Ohhh and nice Cobalt Coat. Is it still real cold in the Mid-West?

    Stay Tuned for Week's Best Looks cause I am featuring you again.

    Take Care, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful break!!! I love spending time with my family!! Thanks so much!!! Yes it's reached the 50s the past two days, but it's supposed to snow again this week so It's going to get super cold again... Boo!
      I love see your outfits of the week!!! I look forward to it every week!!! :)

      Delete
  6. 2o cents? that is amazing! LOVE that pretty pink top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow beautiful sand art! that would be awesome seeing that in person. Your nan, mom and you look so great! lovely pictures :) i'm loving the pink dotted blouse (pink has my name written all over it :p)

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of the top and of your necklace! They look great together!

    ReplyDelete