Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

One Week Until I'm 23!!!

My favorite quote: "Live everyday like it's your last."

Since my birthday is in one week, it reminds me of this quote and that life is too short! We need to enjoy every moment!! We aren't getting any younger!! Haha! Do you have a quote that you love or live by?


Today was a very fun day! My mom and I went shopping! I had to get a Bridal Shower gift for one of my best friend's shower next weekend! Also, I was looking for some green to wear this week since St. Patrick's Day is so soon! The stores were packed and everyone seemed happy!! :) I don't usually notice people being happy and friendly unless it's Christmas time or if the weather is getting warmer, which it is!! Today, it was in the 50's and sunny (not that warm but I'll take it)!! All I wanted to do was go out and enjoy it! Also, we went to dinner in Perrysburg, which is about 30 minutes away. This was my On-The-Go outfit today!




Loose Cream Cardigan from Eddie Bauer (last year) similar to this for $15.80.
Rhinestone Anchor Shirt from Tommy Hilfiger (old) similar to this for $11.90.
Black Friday Sale Find- Coach Crossbody Bag w/ Red Accents from Macy's for $60
Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 (last year) similar to these for $10.80!!!
Nautical Sperry Topsiders from Famous Footwear (It was buy one pair get one half-off, so mom and I both got a different pair of Sperry's! Love them!) (2 years ago) similar to these for $80.


18 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you have your mom to go shopping with :) I love going shopping with my mom but we live 2 hours away from each other (not so easy). Did you find anything green for your birthday or st patricks day? you look so pretty! cute cute shoes!!

    email me your favorite outfit pic and i'll make you a button girly!

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is like my best friend! :) It would be so hard for me too if she lived 2 hours away! We found a cute mint cardigan to share at TJ Maxx! I'm sure you'll see it this week on one of my posts!

      You are seriously the best! I can't believe you'd do that for me! Thank you! Be expecting an email soon! XO

      Delete
  2. You look so cute! I love the nautical look on you :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are cutieeees ^_^
    Nice outfit giiirl :)
    I just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back :)
    Kisses and keep in touch ♡

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad you followed! I will visit your blog for sure!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) You have a really great blog here and I look forward to following you. I love the sweater you have on...I think I could live in that! ;)
    XO
    Jessy
    www.FourSeasonsStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following!! :) Yeah that sweater is so comfy! It's the best and goes with everything!!

      Delete
  5. Love that quote too! Happy early birthday girl:)! Such an adorable outfit! I love anything with anchors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shoes and quote :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the nautical outfit!

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post! I'm already wishing you to have a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these words to live by! And I love your casual outfit!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy, I would love to feature this nautical outfit on my blog. Send me an email or leave me a comment if that's ok!

    ReplyDelete