Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Bridal Shower

I have been super busy this summer, which is crazy because teachers don't teach in the summer! My summer job is nannying two fabulous girls one is 5 and the other is 8. They are so fun and love doing crafts and going to the pool. I only nanny them Monday through Thursday, so I get three day weekends, which is AWESOME! I have spent a lot of time at the lake and I have had a Wedding related event almost every weekend this summer so far. It's only just begun! I was off to another bridal shower of one of my very close friends today. I can't wait for her wedding in August! She is going to be a beautiful bride. Also, recently we found out Bear has a floating kneecap (something where your knee pops out of place a lot and easily). The only way to fix this is surgery that takes about six weeks to recover from. He is only three so they said he will recover strong because he is so young. He had the surgery yesterday and we got to bring him home today. He is hopping on three legs, but doing great so far. He can't walk on it for a week, so this will be a challenge. I just feel so bad for him right now, but he will be so happy once it's healed. Bear is one spoiled boy and he will be for awhile.

Here is what I wore to the Bridal Shower today:
Pink Bubble Necklace from Amazon for $9.99
Black and White Striped Blazer from Forever 21 for $27.80.
Black Cami from TJ Maxx similar to this for $1.80
Hot Pink Shorts from Forever 21 for $17.80
White Sandals from TJ Maxx similar to these for $19.50.

The Bride To Be



 I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer so far! Happy Father's Day Weekend to our wonderful daddy's and to everyone's soon to be daddy's. :)

11 comments:

  1. First, hope your pup is doing fine, no fun to have them go through this :( second, I LOVE this outfit, so cute! I might need to go to F21 this week....
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some great summer looks out right now! :) Thank you and yes he has been sleeping or crying all day today. I wish I could make his pain go away. It will be so worth it when he's feeling better! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh I love this look! The stripes and pink are perfect together. You have a beautiful smile. Also, I hope your fur-baby gets better soon. Poor guy.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    PS- So glad glad I came across your blog, following now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! Thank you so much!! I'm following you now too! Thank you I hope his pain goes away soon. He's so sweet and snuggly though, so Im enjoying that.

      Delete
  3. aww I'm glad bear is doing great over his surgery. Love your pink bubble necklace and shorts..looks so cute! xoxo congrats to your pretty friend who is getting married :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great style! I love this outfit... I can't believe your bubble necklace was only 9.99! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog! Let's follow each other. I love all of your posts. And I love the stripes outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I hope Bear feels better soon, poor guy. As always, you and your friends are looking beautiful! Love this outfit, I recently got hot pink shorts like these, I might have to steal some inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit. Love the bright pink!

    - Lindsey & Amanda
    ohbuoyboston.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit! I have shorts like that and a striped jacket too! Totally stealing this look :)

    -Marcy
    mybudgetfriendlyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit is SO cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete