Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pastel Pink and Bows!

Today we had yet another school delay for cold temperature. This winter needs to end sometime soon. Spring? Where art thou? Ha! It's 5:13 and I'm already in my pajamas! I have been tired lately. Today, I didn't even wake up to the 2-hour delay alert and I usually always do. I woke up to my normal alarm, saw the alert and went back to sleep for 2 more hours. It was nice. Has anyone else been exhausted lately? It might be the cold weather or being used to having so many days off and delays.

I wore this yesterday:

Pastel pink blazer from Goodwill for $3 similar to this for $34.80.
Lauren Conrad Bow Top from Kohl's similar to this for $22.
Pink Bubble Necklace from Amazon similar to this for $9.80.
Black Trouser from Dillards similar to these for $37.90.
Black Booties from JustFab $39.95.

Happy Valentine's Day Week!!


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got that blazer at Goodwill! It's so cute and perfect for spring! Great job and styling it with the bow top. So adorable! So I know how you feel when you say you've been so tired lately. Since i've started my new job and school 3 weeks ago I've been tired too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured out today that we have only had one full 5-day week in 2014 so far. And this week is not looking good considering we may get 12+ inches of snow tomorrow! I love, love, LOVE this outfit. The bows and pink blazer are just too cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I fun outfit. I know I have been tired but that's due to all the running around I have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is chic, elegant and girly. Love the light pink blazer and that bow top especially. =)

    ReplyDelete