Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Wedding Season Is Beginning!

Wedding Season is beginning again because I has a bridal shower for one of my best friend's yesterday. It was so fun! It was at an old fashioned tea room, called Swan House. We drank tea and wore fun, old hats. I love anything old fashioned! I always tell people I was born in the wrong era! Here is what I wore to the shower...
 Black Long Sleeve from Forever 21 similar to this for $5.
Leopard Print Skater Dress from Macy's similar to this for $22.80.
Black Tights from TJ Maxx similar to these for $5.80.
Black Flats from TJ Maxx similar to these for $7.99.
Blue Necklace from Amazon similar to this for $16.99.
 ^ Details ^


The Bride to Be and I!

Drinking tea and our cool old fashioned hats!

A few of the bridesmaids and the bride to be!

My momma and I!

Are you all excited for wedding season?? I just love having excuses to see my friends! :)





8 comments:

  1. A tea party with old hats? How fun!! I love the blue and leopard you paired together, and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I've got a busy wedding season this year too. And I'm looking forward to dressing up for showers and weddings! Love your dress, and the black long sleeve shirt works perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Swan House looks so lovely! I love vintage and anything antique. This is actually something I would love for a bridal shower :) You fabulous ladies looked like your enjoyed it! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look! Love the leopard with the pop of blue.
    Where did you get your bag? It's so perfectly polished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sort of out of the wedding season age right now and into the raising teens age:) I guess my next wedding season will roll around when my daughter and her friends all fall in love): I love your leopard dress!! And you and your mom are just too cute! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a perfect dress to wear to a bridal shower! it looks stunning on you! you rocked it!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely Amy. What a fun idea for a baby shower too. I love tea.

    ReplyDelete