Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bright Colors!

This week is the state testing and our kids have been feeling the pressure. I wore something bright and cheerful today to put not only me in a happy mood, but my students too! The teachers put streamers in their doorways with motivational quotes. It was so cute and brought those kids into school with a smile. They announced on the announcements that it was National Dance Day, so we played the song "Roar" and all the students got to dance before sitting down to take their tests. It made me pretty jealous that my school didn't do that when I was younger when we took the state tests.

I've been working on mixing colors in my outfits. I'm always wearing neutrals with one pop of bright color usually, so I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and wear two bright colors together.

Blue Top from TJ Maxx similar to this for $17.80.
Coral Necklace from Off The Racks for $14.99.
Coral Pants from Forever 21 similar to these for $22.80.
Leopard Flats from Kohl's similar to these for $18.99.



What bright colors do you like to mix together or are you like me and love neutrals with a pop of color?



5 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors! State testing is so tough, love the dancing before it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors look amazing together! It's so cool to hear how your school is getting the kids pumped up for testing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous color combo! And I loveee that necklace(:
    aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit just screams spring! I love the bright color combo! Happy Wednesday Amy! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mixing picks. Sound like the kids had a fun time before they took there test.

    ReplyDelete