Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Classy Prep!

I hope this is the last time I'm wearing a vest and boots for awhile! I woke up and there was snow on the ground and the temperature dropped 40 degrees. Bi-polar Ohio weather. Ha! This week is another week with extended school days. The kids are going a little crazy by being in school an extra hour. A student told me I was his enemy today because I was making them type about what they did over spring break, during their technology class time. Haha! Oh I love my job. :)

This outfit is such a classy and preppy look. It was perfect for this random snowy day. Thank goodness the snow is already melted!
White button down from Old Navy similar to this for $29.97
J. Crew Vest from Poshmark you can find some on ebay.
Black pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $29.94.
Brown and Black boots from Kohl's similar to these for $89.99.

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 


3 comments:

  1. Your blog title really does suit your style. You ARE so classy. I just love everything you put together. Hopefully, this is the last bout we have with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm ready to be done with boots too!! love that vest and boots together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopefully you guys won't get no more snow

    ReplyDelete