Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fashion Tips for Wedding Season!

Today I'm collaborating with the Paul Fredrick Blog! Paul Fredrick is an online men's retailer and they specialize in their dress shirts. They have so many fab combinations to make a man look perfect this wedding season. Check them out HERE because they have some really great deals going on right now!! I know you all love when your significant other is dressed nicely. I love trying to match Colin at the weddings we go to. I always tell him the wedding colors and he goes off of that. He always looks so handsome. Go read the post from the Paul Fredrick Blog about what men should be wearing this summer for the wedding season here. Valerie asked me to share some fashion tips for wedding season for men and women! You all know I've been to quite a few weddings in the past year and have already attended one this summer and I have another one I'm attending in August.

Like it said in Valerie's post, lighter colors and lighter fabrics are perfect for a summer wedding. She also said that a bow tie is making a statement this summer, especially if you want to impress! I agree!
I think men always look classy in long sleeves and they can roll them up at the reception. I've never been a fan of short sleeve dress shirts. What do you think? I'm loving gingham, anchors, light colors, pattern mixing, etc. The men's fashion this year has really been stepping up their game!!

Mens Wedding Attire




Prada Saffiano Laced Derby Shoes
saksfifthavenue.com



Reef Knots Anchors Silk Tie
$110 - wolfandbadger.com


Now for the women's wedding summer fashion. I would say skater dresses are beyond perfect. If it's really hot its perfect flowy skirt keeps you cool and comfortable. Also, it's a shape that looks amazing on every body type! I think for a wedding the dress can be a little above the knees but no shorter because then it may look like you are going to a college party or a night club. I know that I always try to match the wedding colors, but if I don't want to look like a bridesmaid or I don't know the colors you can never go wrong with black. It's always so classy and slimming. Black looks so good whether you are fair skin or tan. For the shoes, I love to wear wedges because they are more comfortable than pumps, but you always need a cute pair of flats to change into for the reception so that you can dance the night away and not have your feet be in pain. :)


Classy Wedding Attire


Party dress
windsorstore.com



Kurt Geiger black shoes
$335 - selfridges.com



J by Jasper Conran pearl necklace
$21 - debenhams.com


Here are some photos where Colin and I matched for the weddings. I was actually a bridesmaid in these photos, but he still matched me and the wedding colors. :)





What are you and your date wearing this wedding season??

Don't forget to check out Valerie's post HERE and the handsome men's dress shirt and tie combos HERE! I'm loving so many of them and I have four brothers, a dad, a step-dad, and a significant other that I could buy for! They all will be in style this wedding season!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is so filled with joy.

    I am free from herpes.

    Sure herbal Treatment!!

    Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!

    Very professional and trustworthy

    Thanks to robinsonbucler@Gmail. com..

    ReplyDelete