Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Winter Wedding!

One of the teachers at my school got married yesterday! It was the first winter wedding that I've attended. It was absolutely beautiful. All of the decorations were simple and elegant with burlap, lace, pearls, and baby's breath. It was so classy. They had a cookie bar and a hot cocoa bar! Perfect for this time of year and delicious too. I had so much fun with all of the other staff members from school.

Midnight blue necklace from Gabe's similar to this for $8.99.
Cream sweater with embellished neckline from Gabe's similar to this for $24.90.
Midnight Blue Skirt from Gabe's similar to this for $22.80.
Navy tights $4.99.
Cream colored heels from Kohl's similar to these for $29.99.


Kelly was a beautiful bride!!


Speaking of weddings....

On Christmas Colin's sister asked me to be in her wedding! I was so excited and honored that she wants me to be a part of their special day. We have become so close over the past four years, since I started dating Colin. She is going to be a stunning bride and I'm so excited to be a part of her wedding!!! Colin is in the wedding too!! 

This is how she asked (how cute and so creative):


I love weddings!!!!!!!


1 comment: