Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Street Style

I have been loving the street chic style I've been seeing so much on Pinterest. It's classy, sophisticated, and cozy. Every time I see an outfit like that as I scroll through Pinterest, I feel inspired and I knew I had to search for one of those long, oversized, sweater coats. I found the perfect one at Forever 21 the other weekend when I went with my friend Angie. It was a great purchase! So chic and so comfortable!


Black Wool Fedora from Kohl's similar to this for $16.90.
White Jeweled Collar White Button Down from Old Navy similar to this for $22.90.
Long Oversized Sweater Coat from Forever 21 for $34.90.
Black pants from TJ Maxx similar to these for $19.90.
Black boots from JustFab similar to these for $24.94.


These are some of the street chic looks I was inspired by:





I would love to see some of your street chic looks! :)

Have a lovely day!!



2 comments: