Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Casual Outfit

Well hello again blogger world! I've missed you! It's been so busy at school and I've been ill the past couple of weeks with a terrible cough. I hope to get back into the swing of blogging a few times a week at least. I know I will next week because we have Spring Break!

Last week was my birthday and St. Patrick's Day! We had so much fun in the classroom! The sneaky leprechaun visited our classroom and left a mess! We even had a green treat party!


Here is my casual look! I was enjoying the warmer weather until in snowed again yesterday! Ha! Ohio weather is always unpredictable, but you gotta love it! Ha!

Black and White striped tee from Forever 21 similar to this for $10.90.
Black Cardigan from TJ Maxx similar to this for $8.90.
Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 similar to these for $22.90.
Red Infinity Scarf from Poshmark similar to this for $9.95.
Brown Boots from Amazon for $23.49.



 My yummy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Birthday cake!
My mom is a great cook!


 Birthday flowers from a wonderful friend!!

 That mischievous little leprechaun! Ha!

A fun St. Patrick's Day craft! "If I had a pot of gold I would..."


My favorite one that one of my students wrote was "If I had a pot of gold I would buy my mom groceries." It was so sweet! Groceries are pretty expensive unless you are a coupon queen! I wish I was one, but it looks pretty time consuming and difficult.  :)





1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you feel better soon.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete