Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Classy Casual

I'm officially on Spring Break! It feels good to be able to relax this week. Last night, Colin and I went to his grandma's house for dinner with his family. We were celebrating all of the March Birthdays (Colin's Dad, grandma, and me). Dinner and dessert was delicious as usual! She is a wonderful cook!!!!! It was so fun celebrating with them! :)

This is what I wore:

Navy Gingham Button Down from Forever 21 similar to this for $17.90.
Khaki Blazer from Forever 21 similar to this for $32.80.
Gold Deer Antler Necklace from Gabe's similar to this for $5.99.
Dark Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 similar to these for $7.90.
Taupe Gold Stud Booties from JustFab similar to these.



Have a great day everyone!!!


3 comments:

  1. very chic outfit. Have a great spring break.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, and your hair looks fabulous! Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring Break! I'm on break, too, and have so much to do for school. Grade cards are not fun! :) Love the blouse and how it looks with the jacket.

    ReplyDelete